A thermocouple consists of two dissimilar metallic wires joined at one end, known as hot junction. When the hot junction is heated, an emf is produced which corresponds to the temperature difference between the hot junction and free ends known as cold junction. This thermo emf is measured by galvanometric/potentiometer metric/digital instruments, to display temperature.
Thermocouples are used as sensing device for measuring, controlling and recording temperature in range -200°C to 1800°C. Thermocouples are being widely used in various industrial fields such as chemicals, Petro-Chemicals, Fertilizers, Iron & Steel, Non Ferrous metal, Glass, Cement and Refractory factories, Nuclear & Thermal Power Generating plants etc.
1. Clients' benefit first.
2. Experinced in the line for more than 21 years.
3. Reasonable price and good source of raw material.
4. A group of professional inspectors monitor quality.
5. TUV, SEMKO, CE, CB, ROHS Approval for products.
6. Unique design for packing.
7. Experienced salesmen offer one-to-one service.