Double Doors IP65 Metal Distribution Box Enclosure are used to shield those components from externa lEMI/RFI interference. They are designed for housing electrical components in highly corrosive environments. They are designed for indoor or outdooruse primarily to provide a degree of protection against corrosion, windblown dust and rain, splashing water,hose directed water and damage from external ice formation.
1. Vast range of sizes
2. Body and door made of 1.0/1.2 / 1.5 / 2.0mm sheet steel
3. Flat mounting plate made of 1.2 / 1.5 / 2.0mm sheet steel
4. Textured powder coated finish (RAL 7032)
5. Protection degree can be up to IP 65
6. The box can be completed with 2 zinc passivated hinges to be fixed on the Door, mounting plate, and gland plate
7. Packed with hardware for earth connection and screws to mount all Components
8. Locking system with bar key
1. Clients' benefit first.
2. Experinced in the line for more than 21 years.
3. Reasonable price and good source of raw material.
4. A group of professional inspectors monitor quality.
5. TUV, SEMKO, CE, CB, ROHS Approval for products.
6. Unique design for packing.
7. Experienced salesmen offer one-to-one service.
FOR MORE INFORMATION