PWM-20 Solar Charge Controller for Solar System
|FOB Price:||US $20-30 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20-30/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PWM-20
- Rated Voltage: 24V
- Charge Method: PWM
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang
- Application: Solar System Controller, Charger Controller
- Display: LED Display
- Trademark: TOSUNlux
1. This product uses industrial MCU and special software to achieve intelligent control.It can work regularly in different environment, such as cold, high temperature, humidity.
2. Using discharge rate characteristics of accurate discharge control, over-discharged is the fixed point of discharging rate, eliminating the pure voltage control over-discharge inaccuracy, accord with battery's inherent characteristics. IT can say different discharge rate has the different over-voltage.
3. It has over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, over-loading and special anti-reverse connection protection. All the protection functions will not damage any components and not burn the fuse.
4. Using the series PWM charging circuit, which reduces the voltage loss of charging loop. It reduces about1/2 voltage compared with traditional diode charging circuit. The charging frequency is 5% higher than no-PWM function and increasing the discharge time. Upgrading charging of over-discharge recovery,regular direct charging, float filling way make the automatic control system have a longer life. Meanwhile, it has better temperature compensation.
5. Intuitive LED charging and state power, double digital tube display loading current which let you know the working status.
6. Using the flash memory to record the operates which makes the digital set, with better precision and reliability.
7. Using the digital LED display, a key type operation can control all set conveniently and easily.
8. It can identity system voltage automatically.
|Rated Charging Current||10A||20A||30A||40A||50A||60A|
|Rated Discharging Current||10A||20A||30A||40A||50A||60A|
|Floating Charge Protection||13.8V||27.6V||55.2V||110.4V||124V||138V|
|Operating Ambient Temperature||-35ºC~60ºC|
|Charging Circuit Voltage Drop||<=4mV|
1. Clients' benefit first.
2. Experinced in the line for more than 21 years.
3. Reasonable price and good source of raw material.
4. A group of professional inspectors monitor quality.
5. TUV, SEMKO, CE, CB, ROHS Approval for products.
5. Unique design for packing.
6. Experienced salesmen offer one-to-one service.
For More Information